My Crazy and Mean Sister Susana

So if you haven't already read it I wrote about my crazy sister Arlett and how weird she is, and now I'm gonna write about my sister Susana. First of all, everyone thinks I look like her if you saw in the picture we might look a little alike to me, but everyone thinks we look a lot like each other. Well, my sister is very crazy, if you've been to my house you might've met her. Caitlyn has been there a lot and she knows her. She is very crazy and a weird thing about her is that if she has been laughing for a while, then if you just look at her she starts laughing crazy, the worse part is that she laughs like a witch which isn't really bad because she makes us laugh too, but she is really crazy. So the next thing is that she is really annoying, she goes into my room without asking, and sometimes takes my stuff, or just starts talking to me while I'm on my phone just to annoy me. And that's pretty much everything about my sister Susana. Comment below if you want me to do one of this about my cat Freddy or something else.

Comments

  1. you look a lot like your sister in that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Savanna. It would be so much fun to have a sister!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about me!

Posts

My sister is Blind!