My Crazy Cat Freddy


So, I have talked about my two annoying sisters, Arlett, and Susana, and today I am going to talk about my crazy cat Freddy. So if you haven't already met him, he is crazy, he likes going on top of our highest cabinet by climbing on to the covered and then the fridge. He has his own room upstairs right by my room. He likes going into my room and lay on my bed. Sometimes he goes into my room while I sleep and starts playing with my feet. He also likes climbing our carpet wall in the basement, so my family calls him "spider- cat." He does lots of crazy things and gets into stuff like boxes and gets on top of my sister's toy horse, so my family has taken lots of pictures of him being crazy. He also just sits there and then when someone comes he jumps out of nowhere and runs away, my mom says it's because he wants to play, but then I try chasing him and he just sits there. And whenever my cat sees a laser he starts running after it like crazy! Freddy does lots of crazy stuff, but I still love him. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a crazy cat! I have seen a video of him climbing up the wall, and I think spider-cat is a good name for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh. He looks like of like my cat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about me!

Posts

My sister is Blind!