The Incident at the Library (Karen's Version)

Caitlyn Archer wrote a story where we can add to it, and on her side of the story she blamed Annika and Annika blamed me! So here's my side to the story:

So I was walking down the hall when a teacher came up and told me to go to the office.

When I got there a tall man with a weird suit told me to sit down on a desk right in front of him.

"Please sit down Karen," he said. "I need to know where you were at yesterday during the party at the library when the fire alarm went off."

"Well, I was with my friends when Annika had to get something from her locker, after a while, we wanted to play a game but we had to wait for Annika and she was gone for a long while so I went out to go check where she was at. When I went out the door slammed behind me and then I realized it was locked," I continued. "Then I saw Annika coming down the hallway and I started panicking because I knew I couldn't knock because other classes were working and I knew that the girls wouldn't hear me with all their laughter going on. I wasn't sure about what to do when I saw Annika bent down to tie her shoe I went past her so she couldn't see me, and that's when I heard the fire alarm go off and Olivia standing right by the bathroom where the fire alarm was at, hiding from something. And that's all I remember about before everyone else came bursting out, out of the classrooms so I would question Olivia about what happened."

"Well, that's enough evidence from you. You may now go back to your class. Thank you."

By the way, if you don't already follow Caitlyn or Annika follow them at:
CCA News and ABC (ANNIKA'S BLOG. COOL!)

Comments

  1. Good story! I had forgotten about The Incident at the Library stories. This is getting more and more suspicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about me!

Posts

My sister is Blind!